It’s Awesome To Be White

As if you weren’t already completely aware of that. Bitch please. It’s about time we stop with the 4chan watered down parody of ‘it’s okay to be white’ and begin to assert with strength and certainty, that there not only isn’t a single fucking thing wrong with being white, but that being white is friggin awesome. They know it, we know it.  So say what you know and have zero shame as well as zero fucks given. And if anyone has a problem with that, tell them that uncle Devon wants them to come to Berlin so I can knock them the fuck out.

130 comments

1. Laurel says:

Howdy! This article could not be written any better!
    Looking at this post reminds me of my previous roommate!
    He constantly kept preaching about this. I
    will send this information to him. Pretty sure he will have a great read.
    I appreciate you for sharing!

2. Carriefaits says:

Carrie Underwood is my favourite country singer. She is young, beautiful and charming female in her 30s. Her strong voice takes me away from all troubles of this planet and I can enjoy my life and listen songs created by her voice. Now the singer is on a Cry Pretty 360 Tour started in May of 2019. The concerts scheduled for this year, up to the last day of October. Tickets are available for all men and women with different income. If you love contry music, then you must visit at least one Carrie’s concert. All tour dates are available at the Carrie Underwood tour New York. Visit the website and make yourself familiar with all powerful Carrie Underwood concerts in 2019!

3. site says:

I personally don’t think that I’ve ever been good at accepting change for 3 week diet, but as a business owner, I have to do my best to make sure that that I help the people that are affected by 3 week diet it as it happens. Change is inevitable and can happen for so many reasons – because your services need to be refined, or prices change, or you have problem with stock in storage 3 week diet

4. ShowRalia says:

In year 2019 there are lot of movies are going to be released. Obviously, there are Avengers part 2, new Star Wars Episode 9 and many others. These are films that every kid wants to see, but sometimes you can miss it.That’s where apps come in handy you can watch a movies for free. Btw, looking for the best app to watch free movies on your iOS phone? Then your should check Showbox APK. This is the most famous app today that has a big library of shows and movies. This app is also available for computer users. But your need to download it first to enjoy free shows Showbox for Windows PC

5. Webcam says:

This article really stood out for me. As an aspiring trainer 3 week diet and current classroom teacher, there was so much that I was thought was spot on, especially about presenting ideas 3 week diet with humility, neutrality and objectivity. Being open to challenge is so important, the more people do this, the more they are engaging with the application of what is being taught to their own lives.

6. 韓國膠原蛋白提拉線,在韓國又稱作FTL(Fine Thread Lifting細線埋入拉提術)」,可達到最新趨勢V臉回春效果。它是運用獲得韓國食品藥品管理局KFDA最高安全等級認證的可吸收縫線PDO (polydioxanone)的Fine Thread(細螺紋) 埋入皮膚真皮層裡作用,利用異物反應原理,促進皮膚真皮膠原的增生、刺激局部微循環、從而提拉皮膚和肌肉,增強皮膚彈性,達到提升、除皺,美白、嫩膚等多重回春效果。

7. Andy Jones says:

Fuck yes. I wish all of us whites were like this. No hostility to other races, just acknowledging that white people invented everything good in this modern civilisation we find ourselves in and no fucking guilt. We (you and I) did nothing wrong. Just like the Führer… just kidding.